Georgetown Building Inspection Engineers
Georgetown engineering services that go above and beyond!
If you’re a construction manager, architect, or building owner in need of expert and data-driven inspections, the building inspection engineers at Criterium-Jansen are ready to get started on your project.
Whether you need Reserve Fund Study, PCA, Phase I ESA, BB19R, or mould evaluation, Criterium-Jansen has the commercial, condominium, residential, and environmental engineering inspection services you require in Georgetown.
To successfully comply with the Ontario Building Code, which is achieved through mandatory inspections for permits, contact Criterium-Jansen at 1-888-940-0571. We’re available to answer your questions & concerns about building inspections in Georgetown, Georgetown engineering, and can get started right away.
Our Georgetown Engineering Services
Did you know?
- The second Saturday in June, Georgetown hosts various traditional Scottish games and celebrations.
- Timothy Eaton, founder of Eaton’s department store, grew up in Georgetown
- ‘Head For The Hills’ is Georgetown’s craft beer festival, held in September
- Mike Holmes from the show Holmes on Homes calls Georgetown home
- The Georgetown Fall Fair, circa 1846, is held Friday to Sunday following Labour Day Weekend